2017 4th Renewable Energy and Green Technology International Conference REEGETECH 2017
7 – 9 November 2017 | Melaka, Malaysia
OFFICIAL CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
ALL ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE INCLUDED IN: ADVANCED SCIENCE LETTERS ISSN: 1936-6612 (Print): EISSN: 1936-7317 (Online) Scimagojr Or other SCOPUS journal based Terms and Conditions Terms and Condition
Malaysia Technical Scientist Association (MALTESAS) is pleased to announce that it will be hosting the 2017 4th Renewable Energy and Green Technology International Conference (REEGETECH 2017) from 7 – 9 November 2017 in Melaka, Malaysia. This international level conference its aim to be more specific in the development and cutting-edge papers related to Renewable Energy and Green Technology. The main goal of the International Conference on REEGETECH 2017 is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various Renewable Energy and Green Technology related fields from all over the world to come together and learn from each other. An additional goal of the conference is to provide a place for academicians and professionals with cross-disciplinary interests related to Renewable Energy and Green Technology to meet and interact with members inside and outside their own disciplines.
REEGETECH 2017 aims to be a premier venue for researchers and industry practitioners to share their new ideas, original research results and practical development experiences from in Renewable Energy and Green Technology.
REEGETECH 2017 covers, but not limited to, the following topics:
The areas of interest are, but not limited to:
- Renewable (Green) Energy Systems and Sources (RESSs):
- Wind Power,Hydropower, Solar Energy, Biomass, Biofuel,
- Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy,
- Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Energy Storage
- New Trends and Technologies for RESSs
- Policies and Strategies for RESSs
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System (RES) to Grid
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies for RESs
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for RESs
- Control Techniques for RESs
Looking forward to your support, participation & contribution in REEGETECH 2017!